- Abstract can only be submitted online after filling the registration form and paying registration fee.
- While registering, make sure to highlight the scientific session in which you wish to present your work.
- Abstract format is common for both oral and poster presentation. Submitted abstract will be reviewed and the Selected abstract would be invited for oral/poster presentation.
- Last date for submission of abstract is September 15, 2023 (Friday).
- For poster session, you have to bring your poster with proper formatting of title, authors, affiliations, main text, figures, references and acknowledgement if any.
- Best oral/poster presentation in different sections will be awarded during the valedictory function.
- Abstract Format:
- Title should be in sentence case (except the scientific name).
- Full names of authors have to be given with affiliation of each author.
- Maximum word limit for main text of abstract is 250.
Human genomic variations and personalized medicine
Nain Singh Dhiman1, Varinder Saini2 and Vijay Kumar1
1 Department of Zoology, Panjab University, Chandigarh
2 Department of Pulmonary Medicine, Government Medical College and Hospital,
- Email of presenting author: email@example.com