SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES FOR SHODH SAMWAD COMPETITION
|Sr. No.||Name||Title||Registration No.|
|1.||Bunty Sharma||Engineered Biocompatible Dual-Charge Metallocatanionic Vesicles Encapsulating Photosensitizer Formulations for Efficient Photodynamic Therapy||23090604|
|2.||Kiran Rani||Repellent Based Formulation: A Boon for Farmers Against Mammalian Pests||23090751|
|3.||Shubhi Joshi||Peptide Nanoformulations: Our Armor Against Healthcare-Associated Infections|
|4.||Dr Bhupinder Kaur||Snow Mountain Garlic – An Extraordinary Superfood from The Heights of the Himalayas||23090793|
|5.||Rajendra Prasad||Enhancing Liver Cancer Treatment: A Novel Combination Regimen with LBURGINAZETM||23090894|
"My Story of Science to Society"
Young scientists, Research Scholars and Post Docs. are invited to present a story of their research, which may be at any of the stages including validated proof of concept/incubated / developed /transformed into prototype /product/ project with potential outcome for public welfare.
- The research presented in story should have validated proof of concept.
- The story should include a title, an introduction to the idea, the methodology involved, and how this translational research is beneficial to society in general.
- Entries should mention the presenter's name, affiliation and due acknowledgement of the involved research groups.
- The story should be described within 300-500 words. Optionally including the images describing the work.
- Submit your story as single PDF at email@example.com
- Last date for submission is September 15, 2023 (Friday).
- 5 selected entries will make oral presentations for 10 minutes during scientific session on 14th October,2023.
- These entries shall be broadcast on Panjab University Radio Station - Jyotirgamaya: 91.2 MHz to spread the message and publicize the research groups and their work.
- Two best entries will be awarded cash prizes during the valedictory session.
- For any queries, contact Dr. Ravneet Kaur, Department of Zoology, Panjab University (Mobile No. 9463200321)